Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Chaste nut cracks in haste

Aishwarya Rai is nuts about her chastity. In a recent interview to Hello!
magazine she said she needs to be comfortbale before she agrees to do relax
her approach to secuality. And what she said is absoknockinglutely
hilarious. Here's the the Q and A.

Compared to Indian films, Hollywood demands a more relaxed approach to
sexuality. Have you considered the effect that nudity in an international
film could have on your audiences back home?


"I have to be convinced about how imperative the sex is to a particular
film, and relate that to my comfort levels. A recent Indian film I did
required the women to be wearing saris without underwear. There were major
discussions about it and although I might not have done so in another
instance, this time I went along with the director's decision. To tell you
the truth, I did wear underwear, but we constructed it in such a way that
cinematographically the director got what he wanted and I achieved what I
needed to within my comfort zone! Now I am toying with the idea of a body
double."


Constructed it in such a way? What? The underwear? Does she mean underwear
underwear or undergarments? Because if she meant undies we would like to
know about the director who wants his women to wear sari without underwear.


No comments: